At the End of a Long Day - He Healed!
I know Jesus must have been extremely tired after teaching all day, yet there He was... healing as many as He touched... at the evening time. There are three things that stuck with me in these verses:
- He only had to speak for the evil spirits to leave.
- He would not allow the evil spirits to communicate with Him, for they knew His true identity.
- He took the time to touch those who were sick, and healed all He touched.
So... What does that mean for me?
- While I'm not Jesus, I have been granted authority by Jesus to force the enemy to flee - I need to exercise that right more often in my life and in the lives of others.
- I think we entertain "evil" communication far too much. I think we would be better off if we just to told "evil" to be quiet. Sometimes being direct with people will let them know their words are falling on deafened ears.
- I need to be more compassionate with those around me who long for healing.
Jesus took time although He was likely exhausted. And if you read further in some of the verses, you will find that He got up early, before others, just to pray for the next day and what He would encounter. I want to be like Jesus.
Let My Words Be Powerful - Like Jesus!
Let My Hands Be Healing - Like Jesus!
Let My Life Silence The Enemy - Like Jesus!
Be the first to leave a comment about Day 6 - Tuesday